Steve Holy Returns For The Holiday Season With ‘A Christmas To Remember’
For the first time in nearly eight years, Steve Holy returns with a new holiday album, A Christmas To Remember, available Friday, Oct. 22 via Thrill Hill Records.
Known for multi-week No. 1s “Brand New Girlfriend” and “Good Morning Beautiful,” the Texas native will celebrate the holidays with a 10-track album of festive favorites and one original song. Seasonal staples on the holiday project include Bing Crosby’s “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” Elvis Presley’s “Santa Claus Is Back In Town,” and “Bringing In A Brand New Year” by Charles Brown.
“I haven’t been in the studio in almost 8 years, and I couldn’t be more excited to share new music with everyone and celebrate my favorite holiday!” Holy shares. “A lot of thought went into the way we sequenced this record. Starting with ‘A Christmas To Remember,’ about spending time with loved ones and ending with my all-time favorite holiday song, ‘If Every Day Was Like Christmas’ which is really an optimist’s prayer, were conscious decisions to remind all of us what is important this time of year.”
The album’s title track and sole original, written by Sam Hunter and his father Joe Hunter, serves to remind listeners to spend much-needed time with loved ones around the holidays, which is something that won’t be taken for granted this year as many will gather in holiday celebration for the first time since 2019.
A Christmas To Remember Tracklist:
1. A Christmas To Remember (Sam Hunter, Joe Hunter)
2. Let It Snow (originally recorded by Vaughn Monroe)
3. Here Comes Santa Claus (originally recorded by Gene Autry)
4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (originally recorded by Judy Garland)
5. A Holly Jolly Christmas (made famous by Burl Ives)
6. Jingle Bell Rock (originally recorded by Bobby Helms)
7. Santa Claus Is Back In Town (originally recorded by Elvis Presley)
8. I’ll Be Home for Christmas (originally recorded by Bing Crosby)
9. Bringing In A Brand New Year (originally recorded by Charles Brown)
10. If Every Day Was Like Christmas (originally recorded by Elvis Presley)
- Nate Smith Nabs First Chart-Topper With Debut Single, ‘Whiskey On You’ - January 30, 2023
- Ross Copperman Makes His Way Into The Top Five On MusicRow Top Songwriter Chart - January 30, 2023
- Weekly Register: Hardy Makes Massive Debuts On Country Albums & Songs Charts - January 30, 2023