Brett Young has announced that he will release his newest album, Weekends Look A Little Different These Days, on June 4 via BMLG Records. The first single from the new collection, “Not Yet,” follows on the heels of his seventh consecutive No. 1 and is out today.
As Young’s career catapults to new heights while he simultaneously experiences the life-altering changes of early fatherhood and an expanding family, the singer-songwriter has funneled each milestone into creative inspiration. Young co-wrote the entire Dann Huff-produced collection which explores love, family, loss and everything in between. Other writers contributing to the project include Jimmy Robbins, Jon Nite, Justin Ebach, Ross Copperman, and Ashley Gorley.
“It’s hard to describe just how ready I am to finally get to share this new project with everyone,” says Young. “With so many special moments over the last year-and-a-half and creative jolts translating to writing so many different songs, it was important for me to pick the right ones to reflect where I am right now. I’m grateful and can’t wait to share everything we have planned!”
The album is available for pre-order and pre-save now on all digital platforms.
Weekends Look A Little Different These Days Track List:
1. Weekends Look A Little Different These Days (Brett Young, Ben Caver, Zach Crowell)
2. Lady (Brett Young, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
3. This (Brett Young, Justin Ebach, Amy Wadge, Geoffrey Warburton)
4. Dear Me (Brett Young, Justin Ebach, Ashley Gorley, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
5. Leave Me Alone (Brett Young, Jesse Frasure, Steven Lee Olsen)
6. Not Yet (Brett Young, Kelly Archer, Justin Ebach)
7. You Got Away With It (Brett Young, Justin Ebach, Ashley Gorley, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
8. You Didn’t (Brett Young, Ashley Gorley, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
- Bellamy Brothers Offer Up Some ‘Covers From The Brothers’ In October - September 24, 2021
- Brett Young Plans New Christmas Album, CMT Crossroads Special - September 24, 2021
- ‘Christmas With Ronnie Milsap’ Sees Holiday Reissue After 35 Years - September 23, 2021