MCA Nashville artist Parker McCollum is set to release his new EP, Hollywood Gold, on Oct. 16. The singer-songwriter penned five of the EP’s six tracks.
“To say I’m excited for my fans to listen to this new project, Hollywood Gold, is an understatement,” shares Parker. “I’m always striving to become a better songwriter and I feel like my songwriting on this EP is some of my best to date.”
The EP takes its title from the name of a horse McCollum’s grandfather owned decades ago. The Jon Randall Stewart-produced project includes his current Top 15 track “Pretty Heart,” as well as “Young Man’s Blues.” Hollywood Gold is the latest in a string of albums and EPs, following 2013’s EP A Red Town View, 2015’s The Limestone Kid (which included the regional Texas radio hit “Meet You in the Middle”), as well as 2017’s full-length album Probably Wrong, and a set of two EPs released the same year.
Hollywood Gold Track Listing:
- “Young Man’s Blues” (Parker McCollum/Randy Montana)
- “Like A Cowboy” (Chris Stapleton/Al Anderson)
- “Pretty Heart” (Parker McCollum/Randy Montana)
- “Hallie Ray Light” (Parker McCollum)
- “Hold Me Back” (Parker McCollum/Tony Lane)
- “Love You Like That” (Parker McCollum/Billy Montana/Jon Randall Stewart)
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020