Chris Bandi is set to release his debut self-titled EP via RECORDS on May 29. The seven-song project will include his single “Man Enough Now,” which has earned more than 80 million global streams. Bandi co-wrote four of the album’s seven tracks, alongside writers including Zach Kale, Billy Montana, Jason Massey, Dave Turnbull, Kylie Sackley and Jason Allen Duke. The project was produced by Bandi and Ash Bowers.
“I am so excited to let everyone know about my debut EP,” says Bandi. “We’ve worked really hard to write and find some great songs and I am extremely proud of how everything came out. It’s been a long time coming and I can’t wait for everyone to hear it.”
Bandi is managed by Wide Open Music and aligned with BMG for publishing.
Chris Bandi EP Track List
1. “Dirt On Me” (Matt Jenkins, Michael Hardy, and Smith Anhquist)
2. “Leave It To A Song” (Zach Kale, Matt Rogers, and Jordan Fletcher)
3. “Would Have Loved Her” (Chris Bandi and Zach Kale)
4. “Free” (Allison Veltz Cruz, Zach Kale, and Connie Harrington)
5. “They Make Whiskey” (Chris Bandi, Billy Montana, and Dave Turnbull)
6. “What If We Don’t” (Chris Bandi, Jason Massey and Kylie Sackley)
7. “Man Enough Now” (Chris Bandi, Jason Allen Duke and Jason Massey)
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020