Chase Rice announced during yesterday’s (April 14) appearance on Good Morning America that his new album The Album Part II will be released May 15. Rice FaceTimed into the show to perform current Top 25-and-climbing single “Lonely If You Are” live from his farm in Nashville in a special appearance.
The digital project, titled in keeping with January’s chart-topping surprise release of the seven-song The Album Part I, will combine with that earlier collection and additional new songs for an eventual all-encompassing physical project, The Album.
“We’ve been eager to get more new music out to the fans, especially during this crazy time,” said Rice. “I’m really proud of these songs and hope they can bring a little joy to people while they’re stuck at home…and I can’t wait to play them live for you when we’re back on the road together soon!”
The Album Part II Track Listing:
1. You (Chase Rice, Jon Nite, Zach Kale)
2. Break. Up. Drunk. (Chase Rice, Hunter Phelps, Jordan Schmidt)
3. Down Home Runs Deep (Daniel Ross, Michael Hardy, Mike Walker, James McNair)
4. Belong (Chase Rice, Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite)
- Riley Clemmons Shares Stories Of Faith & Joy On New Album ‘Church Pew’ - September 25, 2023
- Mason Ramsey ‘Falls Into Place’ This October - September 25, 2023
- Frank Ray Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month With New Spanish EP - September 22, 2023