Warner Chappell Production Music has been awarded four Mark Awards by the Production Music Association (PMA). The Mark Awards honor the achievements of the production music community and were presented during the PMA’s annual Production Music Conference yesterday (Sept. 24) at the Loews Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles.
“Receiving these awards is a testament to the exceptional talents of the musicians and composers who help make our repertoire a standout, and we are honored,” said Pat Weaver, Head of Production for Warner Chappell Production Music.
Warner Chappell Production Music and its partner catalogs won the following Mark Awards:
– Best Use of Production Music in Commercial Advertisement: “Night Drive” by The Adventurists from IndieSonics for RED Digital Cinema Dragon-X Official Introduction
– Best Use of Production Music in Online/Digital Advertising: “Delight in the Unexpected” by Tom Haines from WCPM’s CPM Catalog for Jo Malone London
– Best Production Music Artist: Folk/Americana: Matthew Schwanke and Chris Hanson from MidCoast Music Artist Songs
– Best Production Music Track: Folk: “Yesterday, Today” by Chris Hanson and Matthew Schwanke, MidCoast Music Artist Songs.
The Production Music Association, a non-profit and leading advocate of the production music community with over 670 music publishing members, ranging from major labels to independent boutiques, hosted the sixth annual Production Music Conference this year including the fifth annual Mark Awards, an awards ceremony dedicated to honoring excellence in the production music community. Named in honor of the late Andy Mark, who was a library owner and founding member of the PMA, the Mark Awards recognizes the very best in production music in 30 categories.
- Creative Nation Signs Songwriter/Producer Ben West - September 25, 2023
- Parker McCollum Celebrates Three No. 1 Hits - September 22, 2023
- Morgan Wallen Takes ‘Everything I Love’ To Top Of MusicRow Chart - September 22, 2023