Chris Janson has revealed the track list and songwriters for his upcoming third project for Warner Music Nashville, Real Friends, set for Oct. 18.
The album’s title track is a collaboration with labelmate Blake Shelton; Janson penned the song alongside Brad Clawson, Greylan James and Mitch Oglesby. Other writers on the album include Ashley Gorley, Kelly Roland, Shy Carter, Zach Crowell, Tom Douglas and more.
Janson’s current single “Good Vibes” has reached the Top 10 at country radio ahead of the album’s release as it nears 35 million on-demand streams. Janson will headline a sold-out show at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium on Sept. 25, and is currently wrapping up his final dates on Chris Young’s Raised On Country Tour.
Real Friends Track Listing
1. Good Vibes* (Chris Janson, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley)
2. Check (Chris Janson, Tommy Cecil, Greylan James, James McNair, Mitch Oglesby)
3. Done (Chris Janson, Mitch Oglesby, Jamie Paulin, Matt Roy)
4. Normal People* (Chris Janson, Zach Crowell, Tommy Cecil)
5. Say About Me (Chris Janson, Shy Carter, Tommy Cecil)
6. Waitin’ on 5 (Chris Janson, Shy Carter, Tommy Cecil, Craig Wiseman)
7. Hawaii on Me (Chris Janson, Kelly Roland, Will Nance)
8. Mine Does (Chris Janson, Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip)
9. God’s Gotta Be a Good Ole Boy (Chris Janson, Brock Berryhill, Brad Clawson, Greylan James, Mitch Oglesby)
10. Real Friends (feat. Blake Shelton) (Chris Janson, Brad Clawson, Greylan James, Mitch Oglesby)
11. Everybody’s Going Through Something (Chris Janson, Tom Douglas, Tony Lane)
12. Beer Me** (Chris Janson, Brock Berryhill, Jason Blaine, Jay Brunswick, Mitch Oglesby)
13. Country USA (Chris Janson, David Lee Murphy, Mitch Oglesby)
Produced by Chris Janson and Tommy Cecil
*Produced by Chris Janson and Zach Crowell
**Produced by Chris Janson and Brock Berryhill
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020