Eric Paslay is releasing a new album, Live In Glasgow, later this year which was recorded during his European tour last Summer and contains 10 tracks, including four of his No. 1 hits.
Paslay announced the album release just days ahead of launching his overseas “Nice Guy Tour,” which will take him across Australia, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the United Kingdom, beginning Aug. 29. Fans attending those shows will be able to purchase the new album, and the project’s U.S. release date will be announced soon.
“‘Barefoot Blue Jean Night,’ ‘Even If It Breaks Your Heart’ and ‘Angel Eyes’ are all songs my amazing band and I have been playing for the last few years but have never recorded together. Live In Glasgow was a chance to share our versions of those tunes along with many of our other favorites,” Paslay shared. “The first time I played in Glasgow I fell in love with the fans’ passion and energy and knew immediately we had to record my live album there. It was a blast! If we were able to capture even half of the good vibes that were in that room that night, we made a great record.”
2. Barefoot Blue Jean Night
3. Angel Eyes
4. Amarillo Rain
5. Even If It Breaks Your Heart / Learning To Fly
6. Here Comes Love / On The Road Again
7. High Class
8. She Don’t Love You
9. Less Than Whole
10. Friday Night
Nice Guy Tour Dates:
- Frank Ray Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month With New Spanish EP - September 22, 2023
- Dalton Dover Delivers New Project, ‘Never Giving Up On That’ - September 22, 2023
- Kane Brown Releases Phil Collins-Inspired Track ‘I Can Feel It’ - September 22, 2023