Curb Records artist Dylan Scott will be releasing his new EP, Nothing To Do Town, on April 26. The title track will be released to radio Monday (Jan. 14).
Inspired by family and his youth in rural northeast Louisiana, Nothing To Do Town features six tracks–five of which were co-written by the rising star himself. Produced by Matt Alderman, Curt Gibbs, and Jim Ed Norman, the project follows the success of Scott’s Platinum and Gold-certified breakouts, “My Girl” and “Hooked.”
Scott will also headline the Nothing To Do Town Tour, launching Thursday (Jan. 17), featuring 19 dates with newcomer Seth Ennis.
“The past two years–both personally and professionally–have been the most exciting of my life,” said Scott. “With my new single hitting radio on Monday and my tour kicking off in New York City three days later, 2019 is starting off in a whirlwind and I couldn’t be more excited. I can’t wait to get back out on the road and play new music. Looks like it’s going to be a busy year!”
The recently announced iHeart Radio Best New Country Artist nominee is set to highlight the New Faces Showcase lineup at the 2019 Country Radio Seminar in Nashville on Feb. 15.
Nothing To Do Town EP Track Listing:
1. “Nothing To Do Town” – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Cole Taylor
2. “Look At Us Now” – Scott, Alderman, Dallas Wilson
3. “Nobody” – Scott, Alderman, Dallas Wilson
4. “You Got Me” – Justin Wilson, Jason Sever, Kyle Fishman
5. “Honey I’m Home” – Scott, Alderman, Lindsay Rimes
6. “Anniversary” – Scott, Alderman, Corey Crowder
- Brenda Lee Gets Her Flowers For Her Enduring Christmas Classic [Interview] - December 8, 2023
- Industry Ink: Ian Munsick, Marty Stuart, Average Joes, TLACC - December 8, 2023
- Cody Johnson Tops MusicRow Radio Chart With ‘The Painter’ - December 8, 2023