Sarah Ross will release the EP Nervous Breakdown on July 20 via Average Joes Entertainment. The five-song collection was produced by Jim Kaufman, and includes the duet, “All I Want to Know,” featuring Asking Alexandria’s Danny Worsnop.
Sarah Ross penned three tracks on the project. The title track was penned by Shane McAnally, Kacey Musgraves, Trevor Rosen, and Brandy Clark.
Nervous Breakdown Track Listing:
1. Nervous Breakdown (Shane McAnally, Kacey Musgraves, Trevor Rosen, Brandy Clark)
2. Headed For A Goodbye (Sarah Restuccio, Spencer Bartoletti, Wade Boyer)
3. All I Want To Know feat./Danny Worsnop (Aaron G. Barker, Don May)
4. Love This Strong (Sarah Restuccio, Spencer Bartoletti)
5. Doin’ Just Fine (Sarah Restuccio, David Fanning, Curt Gibbs)
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020