Perhaps no family in country music has produced as many solid musicians as the Williams family, beginning with the legacy of Hank Williams, Sr.’s mournful classics, followed by his son Hank Williams, Jr.’s rollicking country-soul, as well as music from Sr.’s daughter Jett Williams, and Hank Jr.’s children Hank III, Holly Williams, and now, Hilary Williams.
Hilary Williams is releasing her first single “Crazy” from her debut album, My Lucky Scars today. “Crazy” is written by Natalie Hemby & Lincoln Parish. Williams also enlisted Nashville writers including Shane McAnally, Heather Morgan, Ross Copperman, Josh Osbourne and Bobby Tomberlin for the project.
Produced by Williams along with John Would and Parish and coming out May 25, My Lucky Scars is inspired by Williams’ 2006 near-death accident and follows her journey in overcoming that harrowing experience.
“This album is very personal for me,” said Williams. “I have been working on it for awhile and it was incredible to see my vision come to life throughout the process.”
My Lucky Scars Tracklist
- Angel, Take My Hand (Ross Copperman/Heather Morgan/Hilary Williams)
- Beautiful Things (Christi Bauerlee/Bill DiLuigi/Hilary Williams)
- Free (Shayne Fair/Bobby Tomberlin/Hilary Williams)
- Bedside Manner (Natalie Hemby/Hilary Williams)
- Better Than Here (John Eddie/Hilary Williams)
- The Day After The Circus (Natalie Hemby/Josh Osbourne/Shane McAnally)
- Let Somebody Save Me (Kris Bergsnes/John Paul White/Hilary Williams)
- My Lucky Scars (John Would)
- Sign Of Life (Blu Sanders/Hilary Williams)
- River (Joni Mitchell)
- Shipwreck Rebecca Lynn Howard/Hilary Williams)
- Crazy (Natalie Hemby/Lincoln Parish)
- Hank Williams Jr. Slates New Tour For April - December 11, 2023
- Chris Stapleton & Noah Kahan To Headline Railbird Music Festival 2024 - December 11, 2023
- Mediabase Reveals 2023 Year-End Chart Stats, Big Loud Lands In First Place - December 8, 2023