Cotton Gin Productions artist Scott Stevens is set to release his debut, self-titled EP July 21. The project was produced by Cotton Gin partners and songwriters Erin Enderlin and Alex Kline, with Kline playing all instruments.
A Knoxville native, Stevens first began playing guitar and singing after being laid up by a snowboarding accident at 16. He is celebrating the release of his new EP with a free, full-band show at The Basement in Nashville on July 21.
Cotton Gin’s Enderlin and Kline are both accomplished writers and performers in their own right. Enderlin’s songs have been recorded by Lee Ann Womack, Luke Bryan, Alan Jackson, Tyler Farr and more and she has received multiple honors from the Nashville Songwriters Association International for songs including “Monday Morning Church” and “Last Call.”
Kline was a founding member of the Sony Nashville band The Lunabelles. She has penned two hits for artist Jess Moskaluke and co-wrote the Lonesome River Band’s current bluegrass single, “Lyla Mae.” Kline builds her own tracks by playing, recording and programming everything on her demos and has produced albums for new artist Tara Thompson, the second CD from musical partner Enderlin, and Stevens’ self-titled debut.
Scott Stevens track listing:
1) “Rent Money” (Erin Enderlin, Steph Jones and Alex Kline)
2) “Hands On” (Oscar Charles, Erin Enderlin and Scott Stevens)
3 “Bad Ideas” (Erin Enderlin, Alex Kline and Scott Stevens)
4) “Keep On Doin’ It” (Phil Barton, Alex Kline and Scott Stevens)
5) “Around A Bonfire” (Ryan Beaver and Erin Enderlin)
6) “Call Me When You’re Drunk” (Alex Kline, Scott Stevens and Mike Sprinkle)
- Tim McGraw Adds New Dates For 2024’s ‘Standing Room Only Tour’ - September 25, 2023
- Noah Kahan’s ‘We’ll All Be Here Forever Tour’ Set For March - September 25, 2023
- Riley Clemmons Shares Stories Of Faith & Joy On New Album ‘Church Pew’ - September 25, 2023