The Miller Harris Foundation will host the 15th Annual Miller Harris Memorial Golf Tournament on Monday, Sept. 8 at Temple Hills Country Club. Check-in will begin at 8 a.m., and allows golfers to enjoy a continental breakfast and socializing time before the Shotgun Start at 10 a.m.
1) Download and complete the Registration Form and mail with your check to: Miller Harris Foundation, P.O. Box 331203, Nashville, TN 37203-7511. If registering as an individual player, indicate the team you are requesting on the Registration Form or you can be placed on a team. If registering as a team by the mail-in form, please check the box on the registration form and list all team members and method of payment for each.
2) Complete the Registration Form online and pay with either PayPal or by credit card (via Paypal). Simply fill out all players names and emails on the Checkout page.
Everyone participating in the tournament (including volunteers) must sign the Consent and Release Agreement (available at Check-In) before going to the course.
Organized by family and friends in memory of Miller Harris (a rising music publisher who died at age 25 from an asthma attack in 1999), proceeds from the annual golf tournament fund the Miller Harris Asthma Camp for Kids. The camp is organized in partnership with Monroe Carell, Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, and the Joe C. Davis YMCA Outdoor Center on Percy Priest Lake to benefit inner-city asthmatic children of Middle Tennessee.
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020