Click above for full report.
The Aristo International Report has been released for April 2014. The AristoMedia Group has been issuing a quarterly review of global activities since 2008.
• A review of the recent Country 2 Country (C2C) festival in London.
• An overview of the CMA Marketing Summit and Research Presentation, which was recently held in London.
• Details of the re-branding of the CMA Global Artist Party in June to the CMA world Global Live Concert.
• News from the recent CMC Rocks the Hunters concert Australia and some well-deserved award winners.
• A detailed listing of the upcoming Canadian Festival and key dates north of the border.
• General news from all around the globe.
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020