CBS Radio and the BBR Music Group have partnered to offer fans the chance to meet seven of their favorite artists in seven days in seven different cities. Beginning Monday (Sept. 16), CBS Radio’s country stations will launch a national multi-market promotion which will drive listeners to Radio.com to enter-to-win their way onto a private jet for a week-long, music-jammed journey around the U.S. to see seven concerts during seven back-to-back nights in seven different cities with BBR Music Group Recording artists. The grand prize winner, along with his or her guest, will also have the opportunity to meet each artist.
The contest winner’s jet setting, whirlwind week includes:
· Stop #1: Rachel Farley — Oct. 21 in Nashville, Tenn.
· Stop #2: Parmalee — Oct. 22 in Asheville, N.C.
· Stop #3: Randy Houser — Oct. 23 in Charleston, S.C.
· Stop #4: Jason Aldean — Oct. 24 in Memphis, Tenn.
· Stop #5: Thompson Square — Oct. 25 in Tampa, Fla. (Part of the Dirt Road Diaries tour)
· Stop #6: Dustin Lynch — Oct. 26 in Bossier City, La. (Part of the Light The Fuse tour)
· Stop #7: Joe Nichols — Oct. 27 in New Orleans, La. (Special acoustic performance prior to the New Orleans/Buffalo game)
The contest will run through Friday, Sept. 27 and will be featured on the following CBS Radio stations: KFRG/Riverside, Calif.; KILT/Houston; KMLE/Phoenix; KMNB/Minneapolis; KMPS/Seattle; KNCI/Sacramento, Calif.; WDSY/Pittsburgh; WQYK/Tampa, Fla.; WSOC/Charlotte, N.C.; WUSN/Chicago; WYCD/Detroit.
The grand prize winner will be chosen on Monday, Sept. 30 and announced on-air and at Radio.com. For official rules/regulations, visit radio.com.
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020