Performing rights organization SESAC is lowering the unemployment rate with several job openings available in Nashville. Details are below:
• Administrator Distribution Analyst. Position Description: To assist with distribution related functions and provide data analysis support to Research & Analysis, company management, and other internal customers. Essential Skills/Experience: Computer Skills, including SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office, IBM AS/400 (including Discoverer/Discoverer Plus); VBA is a plus. Strong analytical and decision-making skills. Beneficial Skills: Knowledge of music industry and copyright law, experience with a statistical analysis program/language (R, JMP, SAS, etc.)
• Content Registration Manager. Position Description: Supervise content registration process and related staff. Content registrationn duties include intake of works registrations and cue sheet data from SESAC’s affiliates and third party organizations. Essential Skills/Experience: Microsoft Office, advanced knowledge of copyright and music publishing, exceptional math/analytic/organizational skills, prior personnel management experience preferred. Beneficial Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Access and/or similar relational database applications.
• Reporting Coordinator. Position Description: The primary role of this position is to ensure that licensed accounts with a reporting requirement submit timely accurate reports, and are invoiced correctly. Specific account types are assigned to this position by administer. Essential Skills/Experience: BBA degree, ability to organize and prioritize large volumes of work, ability to communicate professionally and effectively, proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access. Beneficial Skills: Accounting experience, customer service experience.
• Customer Service Representative. Position Description: The primary responsibility of this position is to effectively handle incoming contact from customers. Essential Skills/Experience: conflict management/troubleshooting/problem solving skills, ability to multitask, effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to organize and prioritize large volumes of work, ability to be effective in a team environment. Beneficial Skills: Proficient with MS Excel and Word.
Resumes and inquiries for each position should be sent to SESAC’s Cathy Grizzell here. Resume submission must accompany salary requirements.
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020