Blake Shelton and Keith Urban have both gained popularity through their recent work on The Voice and American Idol, respectively. Toby Keith‘s I Love This Bar and Grill chain just keeps growing. Taylor Swift continues to rake in the awards and to criss-cross the country on her RED tour. Kenny Chesney, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw and Brad Paisley have all been touring heavily in the past year. Zac Brown Band has put a new spin on concerts with their Southern Ground Music & Food Festival.
But which country artist is raking in the most money? Forbes.com has compiled a list of country music’s Top 10 money-making artists.
1. Toby Keith–$65 million
2. Taylor Swift–$55 million
3. Kenny Chesney–$53 million
4. Tim McGraw–$33 million
5. Carrie Underwood–$31 million
6. Brad Paisley–$30 million
7. Zac Brown Band–$26 million
8. Rascal Flatts–$25 million
9. George Strait–$18 million
10. Jason Aldean–$17 million (tie)
10. Luke Bryan–$17 million (tie)
A few names that fell just short of Forbes‘ Top 10 list? Lady Antebellum, Alan Jackson, Blake Shelton, Eric Church and Keith Urban.
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020