Avert your eyes, children! Warner Music Nashville is releasing comedian/TV host Jimmy Fallon’s Blow Your Pants Off today (6/12), which features the kind of explicit (and hilarious) album cover artwork at right. To promote the release, WMN has decorated 16th and 17th Avenues with enough pants to clothe an army (see photos below).
The album includes collaborations with superstar guests, including Bruce Springsteen, Big & Rich, Justin Timberlake, and more (full track listing below). Fans can order special gear and goodies at blowyourpantsoff.com, which is, surprisingly, SFW.
Fallon began his TV career as a cast member with Saturday Night Live in 1998, spending six years on the show including time as “Weekend Update” co-anchor with Tina Fey. In 2009, he began hosting Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on NBC, which has won praise for memorable viral videos and its acclaimed house band The Roots. The show has been nominated for three Emmy awards, and Fallon has been honored with a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Late Night Host.
Blow Your Pants Off tracks:
1. Neil Young Sings “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”
2. History of Rap (feat. Justin Timberlake)
4. Scrambled Eggs (feat. Paul McCartney)
5. The Doors Sing “Reading Rainbow”
6. Balls In Your Mouth (feat. Eddie Vedder)
7. My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening To The Black Eyed Peas)
8. Bob Dylan Sings “Charles in Charge”
9. Walk of Shame (feat. Dave Matthews)
10. Slow Jam The News (feat. Brian Williams)
11. New French Girlfriend 12. Cougar Huntin’ (feat. Big & Rich)
13. You Spit When You Talk
14. Friday (feat. Stephen Colbert)
15. Neil Young Sings “Whip My Hair” (feat. Bruce Springsteen)
(photos by Caitlin Rantala)