The International Bluegrass Music Association is gearing up for their annual IBMA Business Conference at Nashville’s Convention Center/Renaissance Hotel Sept. 27-30. The annual business conference for the bluegrass music industry features artist showcases, an exhibit hall with more than 100 booths, professional development seminars, member constituency meetings, one-on-one networking and more.
The Conference culminates with the International Bluegrass Music Awards Show. Presented at the Ryman Auditorium, this is the most anticipated night of the bluegrass music year.
Up until this Friday (8/13) the IBMA is offering up to $50.00 advance discounts for the Conference.
Featured IBMA Business Conference Events include:
- Crash Course for Artists. Learn how to price, book and promote your act.
- How to Be a Better Broadcaster. Learn how to make the most of your radio program!
- Celebrating Bill Monroe’s 100th Birthday. Honoring the Father of Bluegrass.
- Hands On Educational Labs. Get useable knowledge on developing a busines plan, bluegrass songwriting, eMarketing to your fans and more.
- Mentor Sessions. Get one2one advice from the pro’s.
- Gig Fair. Meet and greet the promoters you want to work for face to face.
- Song Demo Listening Sessions. An exciting event for bluegrass songwriters.
- DJ Taping Session. There’s no better way to get your songs played on radio than to record an introduction to go along with it.