Toby Keith is releasing a new package of his most iconic, solo-written songs, 100% Songwriter, on Nov. 3 via Mercury Nashville/UMe.
Available on vinyl and via DSPs, the project includes many fan favorites in one package, including “Should’ve Been A Cowboy,” “He Ain’t Worth Missin’,” “Wish I Didn’t Know Now,” “Who’s That Man?” and many more, all penned by Keith alone.
Another track on 100% Songwriter, the newly RIAA certified quadruple Platinum “Courtesy of the Red, White And Blue (The Angry American),” has its handwritten lyrics featured alongside Keith’s Takamine American Flag guitar and digital version of the song’s video in the traveling Songwriters Hall of Fame exhibit “The Power Of A Song.” The exhibit will be installed at Belmont University from Sept. 28 to May 9.
Keith will be honored as the Country Icon at next week’s inaugural People’s Choice Country Awards, airing from Nashville on NBC.
100% Songwriter Track List:
1. Should’ve Been A Cowboy, from Toby Keith
2. He Ain’t Worth Missin’, Toby Keith
3. Wish I Didn’t Know Now, Toby Keith
4. Who’s That Man?, Boomtown
5. Big Ol’ Truck, Boomtown
6. Does That Blue Moon Ever Shine On You, Blue Moon
7. Country Comes To Town, How Do You Like Me Now?!
8. You Shouldn’t Kiss Me Like This, How Do You Like Me Now?!
9. Courtesy Of The Red, White and Blue (The Angry American), Unleashed
10. Who’s Your Daddy?, Unleashed
11. Stays In Mexico, Greatest Hits 2
12. Honkytonk U, Honkytonk U
13. Crash Here Tonight, White Trash With Money