MusicRow Magazine is seeking a full-time Operations Coordinator, who will support MusicRow‘s Director of Operations & Content in carrying out both day-to-day tasks and large-scale projects. They will contribute to MusicRow‘s daily online news output and the publication’s print issues, as well as help carry out operational objectives, contribute to MusicRow events, and more. This position will also be cross-trained in other positions to provide support to all MusicRow team members as needed. This is not a remote position.
– Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Writing experience and proofing skills
– Bachelor’s degree
– 1-3 years job experience is preferred
– Must be deadline-driven and enjoy working with a team
– Assists Director of Operations & Content in carrying out operational objectives
– Contributes to MusicRow‘s daily news operations, including writing, proofing and publishing of news
– Contributes to production of MusicRow’s print issues, including writing, proofing and helping with contact directories
– Provides support to MusicRow team members
– Miscellaneous office support tasks, as needed
Send resume (with salary requirement) to [email protected].
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- First-Ever ‘People’s Choice Country Awards’ Airs Live From Nashville [Recap] - September 29, 2023
- Dylan Scott Earns MusicRow No. 1 With ‘Can’t Have Mine’ - September 29, 2023
- 2023 People’s Choice Country Awards Winners – Complete List - September 29, 2023