The 19th annual Toby Keith & Friends Golf Classic in Oklahoma June 2 and 3 raised a record $1.8 million for Keith’s OK Kids Korral.
This year’s successful event brings its all-in total to almost $18 million in support of the OK Kids Korral, the cost-free home for families of children battling cancer.
The Saturday golf tournament (June 3) featured 55 teams and celebrated the morning winners Isa Camall, Joe Lemeux, Lane Wallace, Mark Moore and Ben Hayes. Afternoon tournament winners were Ryan Sparkman, Harvey Sparkman, Drew Goodman, Carson Sparkman and Evan Sparkman. The $10,000 shootout winner was Pete Penner.
The event’s high-water mark was driven by record-setting auction items from the Sawyer Brown-headlined, denim and diamonds-themed dinner Friday (June 2) that was attended by more than 750 people.
Among the top bids were:
– Guitar signed by Taylor Swift: $120,000
– Fishing trip with Toby Keith and Jimmy Houston: $80,000
– Dinner with Toby Keith: $70,000
– Game of Thrones trip to Croatia & Spain: $20,000 (11 were sold)
– Guitar donated by Country Countdown USA’s Lon Helton: $44,000
– Signatures from Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Kane Brown, Parker McCollum, Cole Swindell, Jordan Davis, Brantley Gilbert, Russell Dickerson, Brett Young, Ingrid Andress, Maren Morris, Luke Bryan and Jelly Roll.
- Frank Ray Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month With New Spanish EP - September 22, 2023
- Dalton Dover Delivers New Project, ‘Never Giving Up On That’ - September 22, 2023
- Kane Brown Releases Phil Collins-Inspired Track ‘I Can Feel It’ - September 22, 2023