Dates Announced For 2022 MusicRow Awards
Now in its 34th year, the 2022 MusicRow Awards, presented by City National Bank, will take place online on all MusicRow platforms on Tuesday, August 30.
Nominees for the MusicRow Awards will be revealed Tuesday, July 19 and supported by MusicRow‘s annual “Nominator” publication. The eligibility period for this year’s MusicRow Awards is June 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022.
Winners are determined by votes received from subscribed industry members of MusicRow. Voting will begin Wednesday, July 20 and run through Friday, July 29. To become a subscribed member and become eligible to vote, sign up here.
MusicRow will feature the winners in each of the 11 possible awards categories online on Tuesday, August 30.
MusicRow Awards Key Dates:
– Nominees Announced (via online Nominator publication): Tuesday, July 19
– Ballot Opens: Wednesday, July 20 at 11:00am CST
– Ballot Closes: Friday, July 29 at 5:00pm CST
– MusicRow Awards Print Issue Release Date: Tuesday, August 23
– MusicRow Awards Presentation (online): Tuesday, August 30
MusicRow Awards member-voted categories:
1. Producer of the Year
2. Label of the Year
3. Talent Agency of the Year
4. Breakthrough Songwriter of the Year
5. Breakthrough Artist-Writer of the Year
6. Male Songwriter of the Year
7. Female Songwriter of the Year
8. Song of the Year
9. Discovery Artist of the Year
10. Breakthrough Artist of the Year
11. Artist of the Year
Top 10 Album All-Star Musicians Awards for Bass, Drums, Engineer, Fiddle, Guitar, Keyboards, Steel, and Vocals will also be announced on Tuesday, August 30, recognizing the studio players who performed on the most albums reaching the Top 10 of Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart during the eligibility period.
- Zach Bryan Advances On MusicRow Top Songwriter Chart - May 30, 2023
- Old Dominion Readies Eight-Song Project, ‘Memory Lane’ - May 30, 2023
- Scotty McCreery To Be Inducted Into North Carolina Music Hall Of Fame - May 30, 2023