Lyle Lovett is set to release his first new album in a decade, 12th of June, on May 13 through Verve Records. The project’s title track, along with a video featuring footage from the studio recording sessions, is available everywhere now.
Produced by Chuck Ainlay and Lovett, 12th of June features a mix of new originals, standards by Nat King Cole and Dave Frishberg, and a Horace Silver instrumental. The new album highlights Lovett’s fusion of jazz, country, western swing, folk, gospel and blues.
Lovett will take the new music on the road this spring and summer on an extensive 2022 tour in addition to co-headlining dates with Chris Isaak. Kicking off with four nights at City Winery-Pier57 in New York City the week of the album release, Lovett will make stops at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado, Wolf Trap Filene Center in Virginia, and the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville on Aug. 17, among many more.
12th Of June Track List:
1.Cookin At the Continental
2. Pants Is Overrated
3. Straighten Up And Fly Right
4. Gee Baby Ain’t I Good To You
5. Peel Me A Grape
6. Her Loving Man
7. 12th of June
8. Pig Meat Man
9. The Mocking Ones
10. Are We Dancing
11. On A Winters Morning
- Luke Bryan Wraps 14th Successful ‘Farm Tour’ - September 27, 2023
- Two More Willie Nelson Catalog Classics Get The Vinyl Treatment - September 27, 2023
- Josh Thompson Extends Publishing Deal With MV2 Entertainment - September 27, 2023