The Rumble on the Row fight card has been set for the 18th annual “Ringside: A Fight for Kids” boxing gala. The annual charity event will take place March 3, 2022 at The Factory’s Liberty Hall in Franklin, Tennessee.
Presented by the Charley Foundation, the gala will feature five bouts of Nashville music industry professionals squaring off in the ring to benefit charities addressing the critical needs of children.
This year’s Rumble on the Row matchups include:
- Addison Nunes (Manager/Analytics, Warner Music Group) vs. Jen Hubbard (Creative Director, Concord Music Publishing)
- Aaron Spalding (Talent Buyer, Live Nation) vs. Brad Hersch (Creative Director, Homestead/Red Light Management)
- Jackie Stevens (Director of Promotion, Midwest, EMI Records Nashville/Universal Music Group) vs. Angela Stefano Zimmer (Writer/Editor in Museum Services, Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum)
- Cole Phillips (Producer/Songwriter) vs. Ben Haley (Head of Production, WORKS Entertainment)
- Makahla Ross (Wardrobe Stylist/Choreographer/Dancer) vs. Sarah Beth Gerlecz (Counsel – Nashville, EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing)
The evening features gourmet dining, live music, a silent auction, and the Rumble on the Row matches. Funds raised will provide assistance to disabled and underprivileged children served by medical, recreational and care groups.
“This is the first time in the history of Ringside that there are more female bouts than male bouts which is incredible,” said Carolyn Miller, The Charley Foundation’s founder and chairman, and the event’s producer. “All these industry pros are committed to getting into the best shape of their lives and battling in the ring to fight for a most worthy cause.”
For table reservations and standing-room tickets, visit ringsideafightforkids.com.
- Willie Nelson, Ringo Starr, Steve Earle, More Join Ray Wylie Hubbard On ‘Co-Starring Too’ - January 21, 2022
- Karley Scott Collins Signs With Sony Music Nashville - January 21, 2022
- Randy Travis’ Documentary, ‘More Life,’ Set To Premiere On Circle Network In February - January 21, 2022