Wade Bowen is offering a first glimpse of his upcoming EP, Where Phones Don’t Work, with a brand new single “When Love Comes Around,” available everywhere this Friday, Oct. 22.
Set for release Nov. 19 via Thirty Tigers, Where Phones Don’t Work reflects a renewed sense of joy Bowen discovered in making music and sharing it with fans. Writers contributing to the new EP include Rhett Akins, Eric Paslay, Heather Morgan, and more.
“While slowing down and reflecting over the past year, I felt a calling to create more uplifting music that would be exciting to incorporate into our shows, since we’re so grateful to be playing live again,” says Bowen.” “There’s a new sense of hope and a new sense of urgency with this music. I’m just so inspired again. Because of that inspiration, it created an opportunity for me to really open my writing brain, and my heart, a lot more. I feel like I’m 25 again, starting my career—it’s almost like a new path, but now I have all the knowledge from the past 20 years. It feels good.”
Where Phones Don’t Work Track List:
1. Phones Don’t Work (Wade Bowen, Aaron Raitiere, Rhett Akins)
2. Where We Call Home (Wade Bowen, Brad Clawson, Jeremy Bussey)
3. The Last Town In Texas (Wade Bowen, Eric Paslay, Heather Morgan)
4. When Love Comes Around (Wade Bowen, Eric Paslay, Heather Morgan)
5. Trouble Is (Wade Bowen, Steve Earle)
6. Be You (Wade Bowen, Drew Kennedy)
Produced by Paul Moak
- CMA Songwriters Series & Spotlight Stage To Return To C2C Festival In March - December 1, 2023
- Kenny Chesney Adds Three Soccer Stadiums To ‘Sun Goes Down 2024 Tour’ - December 1, 2023
- Crowd Surf Accepting Applications For New Music Apprenticeship Program - December 1, 2023