Jessie James Decker‘s latest project, The Woman I’ve Become, will be released Oct. 22 via Big Yellow Dog / Atlantic Records / Warner Music Nashville. Along with the EP announcement, Decker has released a teaser from the upcoming collection, “Not In Love With You.”
The Woman I’ve Become features seven songs that are both a reflection and celebration of personal growth, including her self-assured anthem “Should Have Known Better” which reached No. 2 on the iTunes country chart and No. 3 all-genre upon its release.
“The Woman I’ve Become is unlike any record I’ve ever created,” Decker says. “It’s a true transition from the young girl I was to the woman I have become. I’ve never been this vulnerable before. I think life changes and growth have made me confident enough to show that vulnerable side.”
Decker has accumulated more than 100 million on-demand streams and has achieved success in multiple arenas as a singer, TV personality, designer, beauty and lifestyle influencer, and New York Times best-selling author.
1. Not In Love With You (Sam Ellis/Jordyn Shellhart)
2. Tell You Enough (Jordan Reynolds/Jordan Minton/Emily Weisband/Jon Hume)
3. Should Have Known Better (Tom Barnes/Pete Kelleher/Benjamin Kohn/Madi Yanofsky)
4. Dance With Someone Else (Tenille Townes/Tina Parol Gemza/Dave Pittenger)
5. The Woman I’ve Become (Jessie James Decker/Jonathan Quarmby)
6. Girls Like To Dance (Maren Morris/Julian Bunetta/John Ryan)
7. I Need A Man (Jessie James Decker/Alyssa Bonagura/Matt McVaney/Shane Stevens)