Mercury Nashville’s newest band, Boy Named Banjo, is set to release their new seven-song EP, Circles, on Aug. 27.
Produced by Oscar Charles, the upcoming project highlights the band’s genre-defying sound. Composed of members William Reames, Willard Logan, Barton Davies, Sam McCullough and Ford Garrard, the group have been releasing music and hitting the road together since 2016, but Circles is on track to represent the band better than any of their previous releases to date.
“Our Circles EP has been years in the making,” the band shares. “With the unexpected time at home during the pandemic, we decided to dive back into this music and try to make it the very best that it could be. We feel the finished product both highlights and represents our band like nothing we have released before. We could not be more proud and grateful to present this EP to the world.”
The road-tested band will embark on their headlining Where The Night Goes Tour which kicks off in late August in Atlanta, and visits Birmingham, Richmond, Chicago, Louisville, Denver, and more before wrapping in Nashville on Dec. 23 at the Brooklyn Bowl. For a full tour schedule, click here.
Circles EP Track List:
1. Only You Know (Barton Davies, Jon Sherwood, William Reames)
2. Feel For You (Barton Davies, William Reames, Michael Whitworth, Dan Fernandez)
3. Too Close (Barton Davies, William Reames, Tim Bruns, Jon Sherwood)
4. Circles (William Reames, Oscar Charles, Jon Sherwood)
5. Where The Night Goes (Barton Davies, William Reames, Benjamin Simonetti, Jon Sherwood)
6. Keep Lying To Me (Barton Davies, William Reames, Benjamin Simonetti, Jon Sherwood)
7. Go Out Dancing (Barton Davies, William Reames, Oscar Charles, Jon Sherwood)
- Cody Johnson To Kick Off The New Year With ‘The Leather Tour’ - September 25, 2023
- Bailey Zimmerman Earns 3rd Consecutive Chart-Topper - September 25, 2023
- Tim McGraw Adds New Dates For 2024’s ‘Standing Room Only Tour’ - September 25, 2023