Joe & Martina have released their debut EP, Easy To Love. The new music was produced by Joe Costa, one half of the duo, along with Ben Watts, and is a marriage of today’s sound and the classic country the couple grew up on. Co-writers on the project include Ray Fulcher, Erin Enderlin, Kimberly Kelly, Dustin Huff, Joe Costa, Cassidy Lynn, Dan Wilson, Kelsey Hart, and Kelby Costner.
“Martina and I have seen so much life, made new friends, and heard so many stories from all the time we’ve spent in bars all across the nation playing music. I think that is really what this EP is about. It is the life events we’ve witnessed or experienced under the neon lights,” shares Joe. “The heartbreak (‘Hangover’) to getting over the heartbreak (‘Rhinestoned’) to finding that one who is perfect for you (‘Easy To Love’) and expressing that love/affection (‘Brighter Than Neon’).”
“I don’t think I have ever been more proud of the singer-songwriters we have become over the last decade,” expresses Martina Costa. “When the journey becomes hard, we don’t quit and these four songs show that.”
2020 was a big year for the duo, who released the Top 30 hit “Give Me Back the 90’s” featuring their idol, John Berry. The single also peaked at No. 28 on MusicRow’s Country Breakout Chart. Additionally, Joe, who was the original bass player for now multi-Platinum artist Luke Combs, quickly elevated his credibility as a songwriter with “Don’t Tempt Me” off of Comb’s debut album, This One’s For You.
Easy To Love Track List:
1. Brighter Than Neon (Joe Costa, Dustin Huff, Ray Fulcher)
2. Hangover (Joe Costa, Cassidy Lynn, Dan Wilson)
3. Rhinestoned (Joe Costa, Erin Enderlin, Kimberly Kelly)
4. Easy To Love (Joe Costa, Dustin Huff, Kelsey Hart, Kelby Costner)
- Cody Johnson To Kick Off The New Year With ‘The Leather Tour’ - September 25, 2023
- Bailey Zimmerman Earns 3rd Consecutive Chart-Topper - September 25, 2023
- Tim McGraw Adds New Dates For 2024’s ‘Standing Room Only Tour’ - September 25, 2023