Warner Music Nashville’s Dan + Shay have announced that they will drop their brand new album, Good Things, on Aug. 13. Ahead of its release, the duo have shared the title track with fans, available everywhere now.
Three years after their self-titled album that catapulted the duo into new career heights, the highly anticipated LP features 12 tracks with production helmed by the duo’s Dan Smyers. The recently released title track, “Good Things,” provides a glimpse into what fans can expect from the upcoming collection of music. The pair have also released the track’s accompanying music video, directed by frequent collaborator Patrick Tracy.
Good Things is already showing some impressive success with the album’s first single, the multi-week No.1 “10,000 Hours” featuring Justin Bieber, already being certified 4x Platinum. The track had the biggest first-week streaming total in country history, and was the fastest country song to reach one million U.S. track equivalents in 2019. The worldwide smash spent 21 weeks at No.1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart and landed the duo their third Grammy for Best Country Duo/Group Performance. The success has continued with the Platinum-certified “I Should Probably Go To Bed,” which became their fifth consecutive and eighth career No.1. Their current single, “Glad You Exist,” recently became RIAA Gold-certified and has accumulated 800,000 track equivalents so far.
The pair’s first headlining arena run, Dan + Shay The (Arena) Tour, will resume this fall with new 2021 dates. The tour includes a night at the famed Madison Square Garden in NY, NY and will feature Atlantic Records’ The Band Camino and labelmate Ingrid Andress.
Good Things Track List:
1. Good Things (Dan Smyers, Ross Copperman, Jason Evigan, Ashley Gorley)^
2. Steal My Love (Dan Smyers, Andy Albert, Ashley Gorley, Jordan Reynolds)
3. You (Dan Smyers, Dave Barnes, Jordan Reynolds)*
4. Body Language (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Scott Harris, Shawn Mendes, Jordan Reynolds)*
5. Give In To You (Dan Smyers, Julia Michaels, Jordan Reynolds)+
6. Irresponsible (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Julia Michaels, Jordan Reynolds)*
7. Lying (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Jordan Reynolds, Bill Withers)
8. One Direction (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Jordan Reynolds)
9. Let Me Get Over Her (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Kyle Fishman, Jordan Schmidt, Brad Tursi)*
10. Glad You Exist (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Ryan Lewis, Tayla Parx, Jordan Reynolds)
11. 10,000 Hours (with Justin Bieber) (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Jessie Jo Dillon, Jordan Reynolds, Justin Bieber, Jason “Poo Bear” Boyd)
12. I Should Probably Go To Bed (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Sean Douglas, Jason Evigan)
All tracks produced by Dan Smyers
*Co-produced with Scott Hendricks
^Co-produced with Jason Evigan
+Co-produced with Jordan Reynolds
- Frank Ray Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month With New Spanish EP - September 22, 2023
- Dalton Dover Delivers New Project, ‘Never Giving Up On That’ - September 22, 2023
- Kane Brown Releases Phil Collins-Inspired Track ‘I Can Feel It’ - September 22, 2023