MusicRow is proud to reveal the nominees for the 33rd annual MusicRow Awards. The industry-voted winners of the MusicRow Awards will be announced virtually on all MusicRow platforms on Aug. 19. Subscribed members of MusicRow will receive their ballots via email on Wednesday, July 14.
Presenting Sponsor of the 2021 MusicRow Awards is City National Bank.
There are 11 member-voted categories, including:
1. Producer of the Year
2. Label Group of the Year
3. Talent Agency of the Year
4. Breakthrough Songwriter of the Year
5. Breakthrough Artist-Writer of the Year
6. Male Songwriter of the Year
7. Female Songwriter of the Year
8. Song of the Year
9. Discovery Artist of the Year
10. Breakthrough Artist of the Year
11. Artist of the Year
Nominees for the MusicRow Awards are determined by committee, with outside nominations being considered for Breakthrough Songwriter and Breakthrough Artist-Writer. Male and Female Songwriter nominees are based on data from MusicRow’s Top Songwriter Chart. Eligible projects were active between June 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021.
MusicRow‘s August/September print magazine, which is produced and mailed out prior to the MusicRow Awards winners announcement on Aug. 19, features all of the nominees for the 33rd Annual MusicRow Awards. This print edition also includes exclusive industry-related editorial features.
Top 10 Album All-Star Musician Awards for Bass, Drums, Engineer, Fiddle, Guitar, Keyboards, Steel, and Vocals will also be announced on Thursday, Aug. 19, recognizing the studio players who performed on the most albums reaching the Top 10 of Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart during the eligibility period.
Voting for the MusicRow Awards will begin Wednesday, July 14 and run through Friday, July 23 for all MusicRow subscribed members. To become a subscribed member and become eligible to vote, sign up here.
- In Pictures: MusicRow’s 9th Annual ‘Rising Women On The Row’ - October 21, 2022
- Michael Knox Named President Of Peermusic Nashville - October 19, 2022
- My Music Row Story: UMG Nashville’s Stephanie Wright - October 19, 2022