Riley Green is offering up some new music to fans this Friday, July 2, with Behind The Bar, a seven-song collection on BMLG Records.
The Alabama native co-wrote each track on the new set, which also features writers Randy Montana, Bobby Pinson, Jonathan Singleton, Thomas Rhett, and more. Opening with the rowdy “Behind The Bar” before transitioning to the life lessons in “That’s What I’ve Been Told,” Green also gets nostalgic with his current single “If It Wasn’t For Trucks.” The project also includes “Put ‘Em On Mine” and a Jessi Alexander duet “That Was Us,” as well as “That’s My Dixie,” and “I Let A Damn Good Woman Leave,” a fan favorite since Green debuted the unreleased track during his Golden Saw Series last fall.
“I’ve always enjoyed writing songs and one of the biggest tools I’ve used over the years to shape my songwriting is playing those songs on the road for fans and gauging their reactions,” Green explains. “I’m looking forward to releasing Behind The Bar and getting to play those songs on the road this summer.”
Celebrating the release in partnership with BRUT, Green will be hosting a livestream of his sold-out show Thursday, July 1 at Joe’s on Weed Street in Chicago. To watch the show, click here.
1. Behind The Bar (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Randy Montana)
2. That’s What I’ve Been Told (Riley Green, Chris Dubois, Bobby Pinson)
3. If It Wasn’t For Trucks (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Randy Montana)
4. Put ‘Em On Mine (Riley Green, Wyatt McCubbin, Jonathan Singleton)
5. That Was Us (featuring Jessi Alexander) (Riley Green, Jessi Alexander, Thomas Rhett)
6. I Let A Damn Good Woman Leave (Riley Green, Brent Cobb, Adam Hood, Scotch Taylor)
7. That’s My Dixie (Riley Green, Jessi Alexander, Randy Montana)
- Brett Eldredge Becomes ‘Mr. Christmas’ This Holiday Season - September 17, 2021
- Nashville-Based Solo Music Creating First Global Music Marketplace On Blockchain Platform Solana - September 17, 2021
- John Prine Livestream Tribute To Air From Galway - September 17, 2021