Now in its 33rd year, the 2021 MusicRow Awards, presented by City National Bank, will take place virtually on all MusicRow platforms on Thursday, Aug. 19.
The publication will feature the award winner in each category, determined by the most votes received from subscribed industry members of MusicRow.
Nominees for the MusicRow Awards will be revealed Tuesday, July 13 and supported by MusicRow‘s annual “Nominator” publication. The eligibility period is June 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021.
Voting will begin Wednesday, July 14 and run through Friday, July 23 for all MusicRow subscribed members. To become a subscribed member and become eligible to vote, sign up here.
- Nominees Announced (via online Nominator publication): Tues., July 13
- Ballot Opens: Wed., July 14 at 11:00am CST
- Ballot Closes: Fri., July 23 at 5:00pm CST
- MusicRow Awards Print Issue Release Date: Tues., Aug. 10
- MusicRow Awards Presentation (virtually): Thurs., Aug. 19
There are 11 member-voted categories.
1. Producer of the Year
2. Label of the Year
3. Talent Agency of the Year
4. Breakthrough Songwriter of the Year
5. Breakthrough Artist-Writer of the Year
6. Male Songwriter of the Year
7. Female Songwriter of the Year
8. Song of the Year
9. Discovery Artist of the Year
10. Breakthrough Artist of the Year
11. Artist of the Year
Top 10 Album All-Star Musicians Awards for Bass, Drums, Engineer, Fiddle, Guitar, Keyboards, Steel, and Vocals will also be announced on Thurs., Aug. 19, recognizing the studio players who performed on the most albums reaching the Top 10 of Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart during the eligibility period.
- Joey Harris Promoted To VP Of Publishing At 50 Egg Music - September 26, 2023
- Big Machine Music Promotes Michelle Attardi To Sr. Dir., Publishing - September 26, 2023
- My Music Row Story: NSAI’s Bart Herbison - September 26, 2023