EMI Records Nashville’s Kylie Morgan will release her debut EP Love, Kylie on June 11.
Morgan co-wrote all six songs on the new EP and gives listeners the opportunity to peel back the layers of her story. Produced by Shane McAnally and Ben Johnson, Morgan details her journey through relationships, life as an artist, and life experiences.
“This EP is the most personal thing I’ve ever created. Every song is a chapter in my life, and I can’t wait for you all to listen and help me write the rest of the story.” Morgan continues, “It’s a pretty vulnerable state. I realized that every song that I’ve been writing has been either about me, about my family, about a friend, about someone I know. I wanted the whole EP to feel like a cohesive story and for every song to feel like a chapter.”
With this announcement, Morgan has also released her new song “I Only Date Cowboys” with the hope of giving listeners a glimpse into her personality. Additionally, Kylie released her official music video for the lead track on the EP, “Shoulda,” an up-tempo, rapid-fire vocal about the “should’ve known betters” when dabbling with an ex.
Love, Kylie Track Listing:
1. Shoulda – Kylie Morgan, Shane McAnally, Ben Johnson
2. I Only Date Cowboys – Kylie Morgan, Nate Kenyon, Jay Allen
3. Outdoor Voices – Kylie Morgan, Emily Falvey, Benjamin Joel Johnson
4. Break Things – Kylie Morgan, Aaron Eshuis, James McNair, Nicolette Hayford
5. Cheating On You – Kylie Morgan, Benjamin Joel Johnson, Geoffrey Warburton, Jeffrey Garrison
6. Mad I Need You – Kylie Morgan, Nicholas Oliver Ruth, Emily Weisband
- Nate Smith Nabs First Chart-Topper With Debut Single, ‘Whiskey On You’ - January 30, 2023
- Ross Copperman Makes His Way Into The Top Five On MusicRow Top Songwriter Chart - January 30, 2023
- Weekly Register: Hardy Makes Massive Debuts On Country Albums & Songs Charts - January 30, 2023