The American Red Cross is currently facing a shortage of convalescent plasma. They have listed several ways to help meet the need for lifesaving blood products this month.
1. If you’ve recovered from a verified case of COVID-19, fill out the eligibility form to donate convalescent plasma: RedCrossBlood.org/Plasma4COVID
2. Make a whole blood, Power Red or platelet appointment: RedCrossBlood.org
3. Talk to your friends and family about the need and encourage them to make an appointment to give.
4. Share information about the convalescent plasma shortage on your personal/business social networks.
During this critical time, the Red Cross and NFL are offering to all those who come to donate an opportunity to receive a special thank-you this month. Those who come to donate blood or platelets this January will be automatically entered to win two tickets to next year’s Super Bowl LVI in Los Angeles. In addition, those who come to give before Jan. 20, will also be automatically entered to win the Big Game at Home package for a viewing experience safely at home, with a 65-inch television and a $500 gift card.
Visit RedCrossBlood.org/SuperBowl for more information.
- Triple Tigers Records Promotes Laura Hostelley To VP, Marketing - February 24, 2021
- Travis Tritt Announces First Full-Length Studio Album In Over A Decade - February 24, 2021
- On The Row: Dallas Remington Has Kept Busy During Pandemic - February 23, 2021