Jamie O’Neal is offering a little throwback fun to fans with the release of her first album since 2014, Sometimes, due out Oct. 16. Released via BFD/Audium Nashville, the new album includes some re-imagined versions of O’Neal’s hits like “There Is No Arizona 2.0,” a new duet featuring Lauren Alaina, released today, as well as some brand new tracks.
The project also includes O’Neal teaming up for duets with John Paul White (“Someone’s Sometimes”), Martina McBride (“When I Think About Angels”), Sara Evans (“Trying To Find Atlantis”) and O’Neal’s daughter Aliyah Good (“Somebody’s Hero”).
“The first time I sang ‘There Is No Arizona’ with Jamie, in Vegas around the ACM’s, I was amazed at how well our voices worked together,” recalled Alaina to People.com. “She is an amazing singer and it was fun to harmonize with someone like that. When she asked me to sing on a new version of the song with her, I jumped at the chance. I’m so proud to be a part of such an iconic country song.”
Fans can look forward to the video for “Wreck Me” dropping Sept. 22 on CMT.com.
SOMETIMES Track List:
1. Wreck Me
2. There Is No Arizona 2.0 with Lauren Alaina
3. Closer To Closure
4. Someone’s Sometimes with John Paul White
5. Somebody’s Hero 2.0 with Aliyah Good
6. Spin The Bottle
8. Trying To Find Atlantis 2.0 with Sara Evans
9. Sometimes It’s Too Late
10. Prettiest Wreck
11. When I Think About Angels 2.0 with Martina McBride
12. The World Goes On
- Industry Ink: Lindsay Brandt, The Swon Brothers, Bernard Porter - October 4, 2023
- All Clear Music, Fuji Music Group Acquire Will Jennings’ Catalog - October 4, 2023
- SoundExchange Taps Peter Karafotas To Lead Legislative & Advocacy Efforts - October 4, 2023