Rising Big Loud Records artist HARDY has announced his debut album, A ROCK, releasing Sept. 4. The album follows his career-launching EPs THIS OLE BOY and WHERE TO FIND ME, as well as his collaborative mixtape HiXTAPE VOL. 1.
The singer-songwriter co-wrote all 12 songs on A ROCK, and the project was produced by ACM Producer of the Year nominee Joey Moi and co-produced by Derek Wells, with additional production on select tracks by David Garcia and Jake Mitchell. Hit-makers Hillary Lindsey, Jessie Jo Dillon and Ashley Gorley, as well as rising songwriters Hunter Phelps and Zach Abend, appear in the track list.
HARDY was recently nominated for his second MusicRow Award for Breakthrough Artist of the Year, and is an ACM and CMA award-nominated songwriter.
A ROCK Track Listing:
1. “TRUCK” (Michael Hardy, Ben Johnson, Hunter Phelps)^
2. “BOYFRIEND” (Michael Hardy, Zach Abend, Andy Albert)^
3. “GIVE HEAVEN SOME HELL” (Michael Hardy, Ashley Gorley, Ben Johnson, Hunter Phelps)^
4. “BOOTS” (Michael Hardy, David Garcia, Hillary Lindsey)^
5. “WHERE YA AT” (Michael Hardy, Jessie Jo Dillon, David Garcia)*
6. “AIN’T A BAD DAY” (Michael Hardy, Jake Mitchell, Hunter Phelps)^
7. “ONE BEER” feat. Lauren Alaina & Devin Dawson (Michael Hardy, Hillary Lindsey, Jake Mitchell)^
8. “SO CLOSE” feat. Ashland Craft (Michael Hardy, Mark Holman, Hillary Lindsey)^
9. “BROKE BOY” (Michael Hardy, David Garcia, Brett Tyler)^
10. “HATE YOUR HOMETOWN” (Michael Hardy, David Garcia, Hillary Lindsey)^
11. “UNAPOLOGETICALLY COUNTRY AS HELL” (Michael Hardy, Smith Ahnquist, Nick Donley, Jake Mitchell)•
12. “A ROCK” (Michael Hardy, Smith Ahnquist, Jake Mitchell)
^ Produced by Joey Moi and Co-Produced by Derek Wells
* Produced by Joey Moi, Derek Wells and David Garcia
• Produced by Joey Moi, Derek Wells and Jake Mitchell
- Morgan Wade Announces Debut Album ‘Reckless’ - January 27, 2021
- Kix Brooks And John Oates Join Music City Grand Prix’s Advisory Board - January 26, 2021
- Musically Fed To Host Nashville Food Drive For Live Entertainment/Music Industry Personnel - January 26, 2021