CMA has announced additional performances and appearances at Xfinity Fan Fair X, where fans get up close and personal with their favorite artists. Xfinity Fan Fair X returns to Music City Center for entertainment daily from 9:30-5:00 PM June 6-9, featuring three stages with artist panels and performances, meet-and-greets, music and lifestyle exhibits, prize giveaways and more. The CMA Close Up Stage’s Artist of the Day sessions feature Trisha Yearwood (Thursday), Old Dominion (Friday), Chris Young (Saturday) and Tracy Lawrence (Sunday). As one of the biggest draws to Xfinity Fan Fair X each day, the Artist of the Day sessions spotlight Country Music’s biggest acts offering a unique glimpse into their lives and careers.
Dayton Duncan, writer/producer of the forthcoming Ken Burns documentary Country Music, will be joined by Kathy Mattea, Ketch Secor, Ricky Skaggs and Marty Stuart on the CMA Close Up Stage on Sunday for a conversation about the 16-hour film series, set to air on PBS starting Sunday, Sept. 15.
Admission to Xfinity Fan Fair X is open to all four-day CMA Fest pass holders and Xfinity Fan Fair X ticket holders. Tickets can be purchased for $10 per day or $25 for all four days at CMAfest.com/tickets.
Additional programming for the CMA Close Up Stage includes:
• Performances with Billy Ray Cyrus, LOCASH, Song Suffragettes, Rita Wilson with Kristian Bush and more.
• The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum presents an interview with 2019 inductee Ray Stevens, hosted by Peter Cooper
• “Telling All My Secrets” with Mitchell Tenpenny
• “Life on the Road” with LANCO
• “Off the Road” with Runaway June
• “Jesus Calling” Presents Conversations with Randy and Mary Travis
• “Off the Mound” with MLB Network’s Ryan Dempster
• CMA KixStart Artist Scholarship Panel with Kassi Ashton, Travis Denning and Jameson Rodgers
• First-Ever Budweiser x Kassi Ashton Fashion Collaboration
• Meet the Stars Behind the Breakthrough Motion Picture Soundtrack with Chrissy Metz, Mickey Guyton, Diane Warren and Devon Franklin.
• TG Sheppard – Nothin’ But The Hits
The Radio Disney Country Stage returns to Xfinity Fan Fair X Thursday, June 6 through Sunday, June 9, hosted by Radio Disney Country’s Betsy Spina and Radio Disney Country’s “Let the Girls Play” hosts Kalie Shorr andSavannah Keyes, with performances daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. featuring Tenille Arts, Olivia Barker, Gabby Barrett, Blanco Brown, Bailey Bryan, Morgan Evans, Caylee Hammack, Walker Hayes, Honey County, Jessie James Decker, LOCASH, Tegan Marie, Mignon, Jenna Paulette, Stephanie Quayle, Runaway June, Smithfield, Alana Springsteen, Christina Taylor, Temecula Road, Tenille Townes and Rachel Wammack.
The Spotlight Stage once again showcases more than 50 emerging acts performing acoustic sets and hosting meet-and-greets daily from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Thursday, June 6 through Sunday, June 9 with a lineup including Tommy Ash, Lyn Avenue, Megan Barker, Maggie Baugh, Renee Blair, Blue Honey, Marty Brown, Joe Buck, Campbell Station, CC & The Boys, Rachel Curtis, Rye Davis, Josh Dorr, Alexis Ebert, Chris Gantry, Alissa Griffith,Honey County, Preston James, Paulina Jayne, JoLivi, John King, AJ Kross, Maddie Leigh, Lockeland, Sandra Lynn, Maybe April, Madeline Merlo, Emily Minor, Blake O’Connor, Olivia Ooms, O’SHEA, Dylan Raymond, Tyler Reeve, The Reklaws, Reverie Lane, Travis Rice, Ava Rowland, Kaylee Rose, Ben Rue, Kaylee Rutland, Payton Smith, Royal South, J.D. Shelburne, CJ Solar, Carson Taare, Terra Bella, Adam Wakefield, Maddie Wilson, Aubrey Wollett, Adam Yarger and Zoee & The Band.