Kellie Pickler will release her third album, 100 Proof, on Jan. 24. The eleven-song album features six Pickler co-writes. Pickler is also giving fans the opportunity to unlock and stream one new song a day from 100 Proof by “liking” her Facebook page.
Pickler’s goal for 100 Proof was to create a traditional and fresh-sounding country album that pays homage to her musical influences including Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn and Tammy Wynette. To achieve her goal, Pickler enlisted producers Frank Liddell and Luke Wooten.
In support of the release of 100 Proof, Pickler is scheduled for multiple television appearances next week. On Wednesday, Jan. 25, she’ll perform on ABC’s Good Morning America. Two days later, on Friday, Jan. 27, she’ll follow it up with a performance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
100 Proof track listing:
1. Where’s Tammy Wynette (Jimmy Ritchey/Don Poythress/Leslie Satcher)
2. Unlock That Honky Tonk (Kellie Pickler/Leslie Satcher)
3. Stop Cheatin’ On Me (Morgane Hayes/Liz Rose/Chris Stapleton)
4. Long As I Never See You Again (Kellie Pickler/Dean Dillon/Dale Dodson)
5. Tough (Leslie Satcher)
6. Turn On The Radio And Dance (Kellie Pickler/Leslie Satcher)
7. Mother’s Day (Kellie Pickler/Kyle Jacobs)
8. Rockaway (The Rockin’ Chair Song) (Kellie Pickler/Brent Cobb/Barry Dean)
9. Little House On The Highway (Rodney Clawson/Natalie Hemby)
10. 100 Proof (Leslie Satcher/James T. Slater)
11. The Letter (To Daddy) (Kellie Pickler/Dean Dillon/Dale Dodson)
Fans can pre-order 100 Proof now on iTunes at http://bit.ly/tHNwQz.