MusicRow, Nashville’s leading music industry publication, is seeking a Project Manager. This position will head up specific projects for the company, handle customer service, carry out general office tasks, and provide support to all MusicRow team members. They will also assist in the daily news operations of MusicRow, as well as the publication’s print issues, as needed.
– Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Writing experience and proofing skills
– Bachelor’s degree
– 1-3 years job experience is preferred
– Must have strong project management skills, be deadline-driven and enjoy working with a team
– Manages specific projects for the company
– Manages MusicRow subscriptions
– Handles customer service, including answering phones, mailing out orders, assisting customers in-office, and other duties
– Cross-trained in other positions at MusicRow. Provides support to MusicRow team members
– Assists in daily news operations as needed, including some writing, proofing, and publishing of news
– Assists in production of MusicRow’s print issues as needed, including writing, proofing, and helping with contact directories
– Miscellaneous office support tasks, as needed
Send resume (with salary requirement) to [email protected].
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- MusicRow Job Opening: Project Manager - June 16, 2022
- My Music Row Story: Truth Management’s Missi Gallimore - June 15, 2022
- Ben Johnson Enters Top Five On MusicRow Top Songwriter Chart - June 13, 2022