KPentertainment has joined forces with the American Red Cross to raise funds to help people in need and create connection during this time of isolation. KPentertainment’s artist roster, including Luke Bryan, Cole Swindell, Dylan Scott, Jon Langston, Whitney Duncan, and CB30 are coming together to connect directly with fans for individual virtual meet & greets to raise money for all of the urgent needs of the Red Cross.
“As a company, we have been looking for a way to do our part during these challenging times and this opportunity with the American Red Cross felt like the right fit for us. The work the Red Cross does across America helps millions of people each year and we are excited to be a part of raising awareness for these urgent needs,” said Kerri Edwards, President of KPentertainment.
Beginning today (July 6), fans can sign up for the chance to receive a meet & greet by making a donation to the Red Cross via redcross.rallyup.com/
Sweepstakes entries for each artist will be open weekly, with a different artist featured every Monday through Friday.
“American Red Cross is always one of the first to respond, or show up, when a natural disaster or tragedy strikes. They haven’t stopped during this unprecedented pandemic and always do so much to help meet needs across the country. I am honored to kick off this campaign along with KPentertainment,” said Cole Swindell.
“We are honored to partner with KPentertainment’s incredible roster of generous talent for this special effort,” said Don Herring, Chief Development Officer for the Red Cross. “This is a unique way for us to say thank you to those who support our ongoing efforts to prevent and alleviate human suffering through the lifesaving Red Cross mission.”
Participating talent and sweepstakes schedules:
- Cole Swindell: Sweepstakes open July 6 – 10
- Dylan Scott: Sweepstakes open July 13 – 17
- CB30: Sweepstakes open July 20 – 24
- Whitney Duncan: Sweepstakes open July 27 – 31
- Jon Langston: Sweepstakes open Aug. 3 – 7
- Luke Bryan: Sweepstakes open Aug. 10 – 14
- The Steel Woods Founder Jason ‘Rowdy’ Cope Passes Away - January 19, 2021
- Carrie Underwood Sets Release Date for Gospel Project, ‘My Savior’ - January 19, 2021
- Lydia Vaughan Signs With Cornman Music, Warner Chappell Nashville - January 19, 2021